Saturday 15 March 2008

Nevada Sunshine

We spent last week visiting Robin's parents in Carson City, NV. We had sun every day and temps into the low 60's! It was great! We had a couple of days of biking, one day of spring skiing conditions at Heavenly, a couple of days working on Wes & Faye's new house, and several walks. I even got to try out the Carson City Aquatic Facility which was very impressive - 50 meters long by 25 yards wide. The day I swam it was set up as lanes crossways at 25 yards so there were loads of lanes and I had one completely to myself for an hour. I also had 2 nice runs. We flew home Monday and guess what - it was raining! Well, my skin needed to replenish on water so it wasn't totally unwelcome. Maybe spring will come here to Seattle soon...

2 comments:

Robert H said...

You should have brought some back with you. I am still wet from Saturday.

Des said...

Sounds like a great vacation. It also sounds like you are ramping up the activity. Perhaps a run sometime? Plus when are we having lunch or going to yoga?