Thursday 7 February 2008

The YaYa's are coming! The YaYa's are coming!

With Robin safely out of town I have organized a gathering of a group of friends called the YaYa's. Friday night will bring 10 crazy broads to my house for a weekend of eating, drinking, biking, skiing, catching a play, and whatever else we come up with and weather allows. Myself, Glo, Dian, Paula, Laurie, Terri, Sheila, Marcia, Jackie, Carol, and Lisa will be terrorizing the general Renton area all weekend so if you see us coming, run the other way! We will miss our pals Deb and Kathy who aren't able to join us.

Robin wanted to know why he needed to be gone for me to organize this. I told him it would warp his little male mind forever.

If there are any pictures that can be allowed to the general public I will post them next week.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Robert H said...

I'll be avoiding the Renton area. Thanks for the warning.